Yes. Please ask for our offer.
Frequently asked questions
You'll find here the answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.
Yes. More and more customers trust in our expertise in remedying faults, inspections and revisions at foreign plants. With our vast experience, a high quality is guaranteed.
Yes. It is one of our core competencies to elaborate customized client solutions. We do this not only in case of new plants but also for existing and plants of other manufacturers. More and more customers trust in our expertise and appreciate our attention to details in order to get the best performance from existing plants.
- Electrostatic precipitators are the most economical method of dedusting
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance and spare parts costs
- Low pressure loss
- Largely insensitive to temperature
- Long durability
- No influence on the process
Electrostatic precipitators are suitable for countless applications. Major fields of application are:
- Manufacturing plants of cement, lime and gypsum (ovens, mills, dryers and coolers)
- Steam boilers with coal or biomass combustion
- Garbage and sludge combustion furnaces
- Iron and steel production (ore processing, blast furnaces, converters)
- Manufacturing plants in the non-ferrous metal industry
- Manufacturing plants in the pulp and paper industry
- Manufacturing plants in the shale oil industry
Your application is not listed? Please contact us, we will advise you.
We can handle any amount of gas from 20'000 m3/h upwards.
In order that maintenance can be carried out in the electrostatic precipitator, the interior must be cleaned first.
- The cleaning of electrostatic precipitators is often carried out by compressed air.
- Sandblasting is another option.
- If an extra thoroughly and carefully cleaning is necessary, it is recommended to clean with nut shell granule.
If the plant is being shut down for a relatively long time, the following steps must be performed:
- Shutdown upstream plant parts.
- Run-on time of 2 to 3 hours.
- Switch off HV unit.
- Switch off rapping systems.
- Switch off dust conveying system.
- Once the components listed above have been switched off, the remaining plant components can also be turned off.
- Thoroughly clean electrostatic precipitator.
- Seal off precipitator and close all hatches.
- Dry precipitator or heat with circulating air.
The key interlocking locking system ensures a mandatory procedure for the opening of the electrostatic precipitator respectively releasing of the high voltage. The filter doors are protected against unauthorised opening when high voltage is switched on by means of a key interlocking system. The same can only be opened when the high voltage is switched off and the high-voltage units are being earthed. Vice versa, switching on the high voltage is not possible as long as individual filter doors are open or if the high-voltage units are earthed.
This depends on the operating conditions and the mechanical condition of the electrostatic precipitator. However, some precipitators could be in use for more than 25 years before needing a replacement of electrodes and plates. For more details please consult us for advice.
A so-called "feed forward" - control can be used in cases where a constant outlet temperature is required in combination with rapidly changing conditions at the entry. Disturbance variables can be variable amounts of gas (flap positions), the gas temperature at the inlet and the fan speed. These disturbance variables are processed with the corresponding weighting. The controller determines the currently required amount of water due to the set / real comparison of the outlet temperature. Thereby, the regulating valve is closed or opened accordingly. In case of sudden changes of the conditions (for example flaps are opened), the regulating valve immediately moves to the required position.
Catalytic gas cleaning plants have become important in many processes. The main applications for SCR plants are:
- Waste- and sludge incinerators
- Production of cement, lime and plaster
- Steam boilers with coal or biomass furnace